the green smoke
E CIGARETTE REVIEWSE CIGARETTE REVIEWS – SNEAKYREVIEWS – NEW TECHNOLOGY IDEAS
Electronic Cigarette Green Smoke Review – The Natural E-Cigarette
– JANUARY 5, 2010POSTED IN: HEALTH
70 Comments
- I received my GreenSmoke e-ciggs last week and I think they might literally save my life!!!!!! I can’t believe that I am not craving a “real” cigarette. I am just a social smoker and I haven’t been able to enjoy a glass of wine without a cigarette in 20 years. Last Saturday night I enjoyed a glass of wine with my e-cigg and it worked!!!! I can’t believe it! I actually felt like crying. I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THESE GREENSMOKE E CIGGS. I will never have a “real” cigarette again!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you.
- I purchased my Green Smoke kit with the objective of quitting tobacco smoking. Within a week, I had given up tobacco cigarettes. It has been a month since I quit using tobacco cigarettes, after 40 years of smoking and I don’t have cravings. I use my Green Smoke for a short time in the evening. It’s an excellent product.Thank you so much!!
- I’ve been using Green Smoke for about 2 years now. I started just to have an alternative to smoking regular cigs, and I can tell you that they’ve gotten loads better since the time I started. They just released their new FlavorMax cartomizers and it is hands down the best smoke I’ve ever had! Keep up the good work guys!
- The e cig is really a good revolution for people who indulge in smoking and for the second hand smoker.
- Great advice given in regards to my overall health.
- Surely its a great thing about this electronic cigarette, you will be able to lessen you nicotine intake as well as the tar in your teeth….
Trackbacks / Pings
- In fact, waste no « Neglected To Inform
- Daily Niches » Green Smoke Vapor Cigarette
- Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette Review-The Next Quit Smoking Device - Restaurant Reviews - Articles-Updated.Com
- Welt Pressemitteilung » Green Smoke E-Cigarette Smoking Gadget
- Best E-Cigarette Green Smoke | Stop smoking ads